Off we go to Verizon -
POA: upgrade my prepaid account to a contract and bob's your uncle.
Reality: my $100 on my prepaid has expired and I ahve to start a new contract from scratch grrrr * 10mil!
So Ili and I sign up 2 contracts, with which we receive 2 Droid phones. Dont ask me what a DROID phone is cause I dont know (they tell me its the processing system ???) Anyway this things are huge! I initially thought it was a tablet cause of its size but its not ;-( its a fancy handset with a touch screen. We have over 400 apps to choose from (all new stuff I tell you) and loads of things to do on it, even Ili has become this phone obsessed high roller, mmm people do change tee hee.
![]() |
| Our DROID |

1 comment:
I have a HTC and love it.
Post a Comment