Monday, September 19, 2011

Apple picking and 911 memorial

After mass, we popped over to the Achusnet 911 memorial (church is across the street).  Its a small momorial with some of the pieces from the day - beam from one of the towers, cement from the pentagon, and a rock from where the airoplane crashed. 







Apple picking - an event that happens in the fall.  Next experience for the Jardim familia picking your own veg and then paying for it (I'm referring to the picking part lol).  

Well it pretty much went like this....

Reach out

Grab it

Pull it

I got it!

All of us

Running wild - finally some space to run, and scream!

Fall is also pumkin season, they were't ready to pick yet, maybe next week.  But there were a few in buckets to pick from either for decoration or eating I suppose???

Picking a typical Halloween pumkin

A table of pumkins, some we know and well others we dont

No comments: