Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wall going down

My company is expanding  We've just bought out another CPA firm, hired some more people and have acquired a bunch of new clients.  Along with the purchase comes growth,  So we negotiated the pace next door.  Now comes the fun bit.  We broke down the wall between the spaces, making our office one big long office.  

In order to commemorate the wall the girls in the office drew all over it, signed our lives away on the wall and then pushed it through.   Whhooohaa thats a rush!










The girls I work with

Brenda

Lindsey

Maria

Michelle

Courtney


Me ;-) my old space.  I have a new posi in the new part of the office

This is Jed, my boss


The day after the wall broke through, we moved and reshuffled our office space.


And had some office chair races...




Really enjoying where I work, the girls really work together as a team, an for a common goal.  I truly believe everything I have ever worked for has lead me to this place in time.  I now I develop and grow to what I an meant to be!  

No comments: