Saturday, October 4, 2014

Insane Inflatable race

Anytime Fitness sponsers the inflatable race.  
Robby and Mateo entered into the 5km!

The Anytime Fitness Information Stand

Jaime and Robby's gear

The inflatable race!

Its a Saturnday, and the race only starts at 1pm.  So as Ili sells the brand, I entertain the kids...





At the race:

I think he loves her..cause she looks just like his mommy lol

Infatuated with the walking smootie




Can you see us???


And the race begins

The rest of the 2 km included about 5/6 nflatables, I ran next to Jaime and he did all the climbing.  I really did not think he'd do 2km, but he was having so much fun the 2km really did not feel like anything.  Not sure why I was concerned this kid is so fit!  

The final slide.  Jaime is right  at the top

sliding down


That was serious fun!

No comments: