Wanna know what we did with one more sleep left? Cant honestly say I know what to do with myself with having everything planned and going according to plan. I'm so used to last minute that this planned waiting, counting time is all very unfamiliar. Its kinda weird being normal tee hee
So this Monday morning, started with a pre-op appointment to the hospital where they took my weight, height, blood and 200 answers to 200 questions.
My mom and I then hit Toys r Us and Lowes to get a prezzie for Mr Jaime from JB and some Christmas decor, its that time of year and my house is looking a little sad. Then off to pick Jaime from school, then Target for Jaime to pick a prezzie for Jellybean.
In between all this I've been showered with phone calls and messages from all communication mediums, all wishing us well for tomorrow and sending their love and support...one way for a preggie belly to feel loved right!
Home for lunch and afternoon nap *yay*
I awoke to my husband and mom cooking up a storm in the kitchen, how lucky am I??? I was also lucky enough to have some time to do my hair, delouse (yes I had strict instructions and strong disinfectant body wash, sound fun right???) and just relax. Again, how lucky am I!
The rest of the evening included:
| Wrapping JB's prezzie from The big brother |
| Measuring the belly |
| 46 inches/3 foot 10..geez that sounds HUGE! in cm its 116cm... it still sounds HUGE! |
My dad wishing me well for tomorrow.
He said the most random statement to me, which brought shivers down my spine. He said my Granny (his mom) was with me and looking after me.
Reason for the shivers: firstly, he never talks about my Granny and secondly since she passed I have always felt like she was my guardian angel. You know that feeling you have that someone is always around you, always watching you, always in your thoughts, well that's my Granny for me. I've never told anyone before so this statement was purely coincidence? proof? a sign?
Tummy pic with a very excited Avo
Me and my love aka daddy
Me and my very excited boy
The last 3 person Jardim familia pic
So we big you a sweet night, till next time we chat where everything as we know it will change: Ili and I will be parents of two, Jaime will be a big brother and we will finally be holding a full term JB!
Till tomorrow ... 4 December 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment