We were luck enough to pick up an old swing set for Jaime which Ili has taken on the project to revamp and redesign a jungle gym for Mr Jaime.
The new design includes swings, a rock wall, a slide, a spinning wheel, a sand pit, monkey bars, I think a balance beam...it sounds awesome and I'm sure Jaime is going to spend many a day on it.
![]() |
| The boys hard at work |
![]() |
| Up and down Jaime moves his tools and "helps" dad |
![]() |
| My very own jungle gym! Ta daa.... |
![]() |
| I hammer here... |
![]() |
| I hammer there... |
![]() |
| a little here |
![]() |
| some sawing here |
![]() |
| "Ooo this is hard work" he says |
![]() |
| Cheese |
![]() |
| Taa Daaaaa |
![]() |
| Ili with his man tools |
![]() |
| Jaime with his man tools |
![]() |
| The concentration is intense! |
No real projection on when the gym will be ready but at least the boys are having fun building it together!














No comments:
Post a Comment