Officially 16 weeks this week, my tummy and ass are growing nicely. The Dr is all happiness with how things are going and hasn't really done anything special since 12/13 weeks. I am still seeing the Dr every 2 weeks for weight and blood pressure, unfortunately no scans have been done so still in the dark with regards to jelly beans gender. This last visit, Dr used the doppler to hear the heart beat, he found it in a matter of seconds (in comparision to previous visits), it was fast, strong and according to the Dr healthy! Heart rate of 148bpm.
Now with regards to teh gender, I've been doing some research and gender testing and have concluded on the following:
I have a low belly..its a boy
Jelly bean's heart beat greater than 140bpm..its a girl
My facial skin is clear for the first time in a long time..its a boy
Ili is the same size, no weight gain..its a girl
No sugar craving, salt though..its a boy
Face has gone round and fuller..its a girl
My klutz factor has increased...its a boy
Had morning sickness..it a girl
My belly has gotten hairy..urgh! ...its a boy
Carrying the weight in your hips and rear ...its a girl
Having headaches ..its a boy
Moodier than usual during pregnancy...its a girl
Next..the chinese gender predictor: Using your lunar age and date of conception, the gender can be “guessed” with
50% accuracy!
Based on this very accurate prediction tool...it's a ...it's a boy!
Next ..the Drano test: all you need is a sample of urine and some dodgy chemical follow the directions and voila, your gender prediction tool is born. But be warned " if you decide to do this test, there could be some pretty harsh fumes produced - not to mention the possibility of an explosion!" yeah I didn't do it, Im not that desperate to find out lol
Next: add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you
conceived and the sum is even its a boy, odd its a girl ...my result its a boy!
Next the ring test: by hanging my wedding ring over my belly we can quite accurately predict jelly beans gender by analysing the way it swings. If it swings left to right its a boy and if it moves in a circle its a girl.
Based on this tool ...its a..its a ...we have no idea, the test was inconclusive, it did not move.
So all in all their is a 50% change of it being a boy! Yip a boy! But there is still a 50% chance of a girl! So I guess we'll have to see which myth/tool is more 50% accurate than the next lol
2 comments:
Do you have any inkling what you think jelly bean is? I guessed right for the first 6 but was wrong for number 7 so didn't even try to guess with Joseph. I just found out at 20 weeks with him.
Congratulations anyway. This is the first I have read about you being pregnant. I hope the rest of it goes well.
Thanks Therese. I think its a boy...just the feeling of the month ;-) I just hope this one goes full term, that we stay the minimum stay in hospital and come home all together!
Post a Comment