Sunday, June 22, 2014

March of Dimes

Ever since Jaime was born I wanted to do this.  As I am linked to a ton of preemie chat groups I'd get a ton of emails about the march but being in SA I could never do it.  This year, I did it!
I was surrounded by my family and close friends, and we walked the 3miles (5km).  It took a bit of effort to organize, some funds raised and crashing my car into a tree, but we did it!
(Re: the tree, I'm sticking to the story that the tress jumped and since I was not in the car at the time, my car drove itself into a tree)












Yes he is running!







Once you returned to the start there was free drinks, breakfast, face painting, crafts music.  Just lots of fun!





Personal Proud Moment 
Next year I'm doing T-Shirts...so come join my team!


No comments: