Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Last day of school Last day of Kindergarten

I cant believe Jaime's first year in school is done.  Today is his last day as a Kindergartner!

Updating his class Buzy Bee shirt


 Gronkowski - The Patriots player


Ready for school, with teacher gifts in hand.




Catching the Bus for the last time this year

My Mateo 

My folks picked Mateo up from school, and I gave her the heads up that she need to hang around to watch the buses leave.  I saw it the end of last term, an it was fun but nothing like this!

The teachers gathered at the back of the school, formed a band and played as the kids left the school grounds!




The buses go round the parking lot in front of the teachers, hooting, everyone is waving and cheering.




Brilliant way to end the school year!

Followed by a celebratory lunch with Avo and Avo:






PS: they haven't been to lunch with the kids alone since... not sure why?  Two boystrous boys in teh confines of a restaurant? easy peasy!


All is class name tags

His teachers letter
His gift from Ms Bacchiocchi





No comments: