Wednesday, September 11, 2013

School open house

School Open house allowed us to enter the school to walk around and see what the kids have been up to.  We were also meeting Jaime's soccer coach and getting his kit.  I should never have told Jaime about soccer cause it was way high on the priority list of things to do at school at night ;-)
 

Standing by the weather window.  Eery day one child gets to look out the window and describe the weather.  Today happened to be Jaime's turn

Inside the "I love school book" included favourite colour, meal, letter





The contract between the teacher and her class


Jaime is on top...note the green eyes and short hair ;-)
 
Since starting school Jaime has changed, he has become a lot more confident, shares what he has learnt and seems to be responsible for things e.g. his library books. Its amazing to see my baby grow and mature, scary but amazing.  Oh and I realized that I should raise those expectations and challenge him more, cause he can handle more! 

No comments: