For those moms who are Oprah followers, this is not exactly a news flash as Priscilla Dunstan, a mom from Australia was on a couple months ago with her "Secret Language for babies" story. I had heard of it with Jaime but never really put it into practice. This time round I thought I'd give it a shot, and I have to admit it works. It’s a bit freakish really but it works.
According to Priscilla, you can determine why a baby is crying most of the time...really... its true. Babies’ cries are reflexes that are detectable in 0-3 month old babies. If not responded to, babies will stop using them.
Here is the clip from Oprah's show, its a 16 min clip watch it if you have time, other wise I suggest watching minutes 4-8 at the very least. Trust me, you'll regret it if you dont!
According to Priscilla, you can determine why a baby is crying most of the time...really... its true. Babies’ cries are reflexes that are detectable in 0-3 month old babies. If not responded to, babies will stop using them.
Here is the clip from Oprah's show, its a 16 min clip watch it if you have time, other wise I suggest watching minutes 4-8 at the very least. Trust me, you'll regret it if you dont!
So the summary:
- “NEH” means “I’m hungry” (the default cry lol)
- “OWH” means “I’m sleepy” (this one I find really detectable which is always nice – nap time, mommy gets to pee and eat and if it’s a really good day, shower, although am getting used to my 2pm shower)
- "HEH” means “Discomfort” ( either hot or cold or diaper change)
- “EAIR” means “Abdominal Gas” (I need help with this one, cant seem to help my little guy with his gas, poor little man)
- “EH” means “I need to burp” (this one I pick up often, which helps cause I know just what to do *yay*)
No comments:
Post a Comment