Friday, August 31, 2012

Seriously mom!

Now that Jaime is 4 he has become a real talker, knows everything and asks so many questions, why, why, why, but why? What's this, what does that mean, what is this for...etc etc etc then when I explain to the best of my ability I get the "Mom! Its not like that, its...."  guess I'm learning everyday too.

Yesterday he had the facecloth over his mouth, so I ask "what you doing buddy" he replies "I'm a doctor, I wanna check your blood" mmm OK... so I offer my hand, he inspects it with 'ah, mmm,OK, no blood" then my other hand "oh dear blood here and here and here" shaking his head.   I then ask " Dr what does that mean?" Oh geez I get the stare and the "MOM I'm just a kid doctor!!!"

Our conversations have become quite intense which I love, provides me with tons of entertainment! However,  with the emotional seesaw still exists and we still fight lots but we at the age now that when I explain he listens and when he explains I listen.  Its a good stage!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: