Training Tip #1: Kicking technique
Live action:
Training Tip #2: The all important catch
Training Tip #3: The chase
The aim of the game is to run and pull a strip from her belt. This symbolises the "dead ball". The team then moves to the nearest yard line and starts again. You have 4 tries to get to the end zone and score. Does it sound like I know whats going on...????
Being a small class and being a fast kid Jaime loved this game. I think they did the exercise 5 times and 4 of those times he caught the strip first. My competitive child.
You guessed it ... the 5th try. The coach had to try run in all different directions to give the other boys a chance. When this happened, Mr Jaime did the dive, the "its a foal coach!!" kinda dive.
With a quick "you doing a great job" and kiss from mom, tears were dried up and all happiness again. Glad this sulky action did not last long.
I must admit its so much fun watching my Jaime in action. I can handle it easier this way then the crying. Mental note: its something we need to work on and prepare for so its not so hard to deal with.
Hike ... hike...


No comments:
Post a Comment