Ili is back, landed safe and sound Sunday afternoon, 30 minutes early and eager to come home. Jaime was beside himself finally dad was home and he could get his suprise....oh yes he did miss dad too
My drive to the airport ...much better! This time round I had the directions printed out, just in case, a new car charger and a full battery. I, again realised that I need an eye appointment. And I was surprised to realise that I am officially a small town girl *gasp* yes the fastest I ever drive is between 60-80km Monday to Friday the people in metropolitan Boston drive between 120 - 150km ie the normal SA speed aaaahhhhh what has happened to me???? Traffic also started freaking me out having cars surround me freaked me out ah geez I'm seriously small beach town already lol
Ok back to Ili.... it felt like Christmas/Easter and Birthday all at once. I think Ili's bag was just gifts and no clothes! Jaime was in his element with all his new toys and gifts, me I was in my element with all the yummy yum yums ..
 |
| All our snacks... ooohhh where do I start?????? I felt like a kid who is not allowed sweets at a birthday party...yeah the kid who doesnt leave the party table cause he is shoveling the sweets into his mouth...I know you have witnessed this before! |
Ili had so many easter eggs (my fav fav favourite!) in his bag I'm sure customs thought they were for re-sale lol
 |
| Yun yum yum |
My husband seriously knows how to make me smile, or giggle with glee tee hee chocolate yummy chocolate! ooohhh and gorgeous perfume (sorry no pic) but very very scchhhwweeetttt!
And he knows how to make my son smile and giggle with glee....
 |
| His hot rod city! and new hot rods! |
Some other gifts and cause there was stuff everywhere probably not all of them...
 |
| A new watch from Avo Leocadia and Avo Antonio |
 |
| Kinder Surprise (Jaimes favourite) From Avo Celeste and Avo Tony |
 |
| Dinosaur book from my Padrinhos, Tiago and Rafael |
 |
| A Construction toy from His Tio Joe, Tia Angie, Gabriella and Luke |
 |
| Very very cute SA guitar from Gianna |
 |
A little something something for me...Yay my house keys have a
little bling bling now - thanks Cheila |
 |
| Train money box from Tia Augusta ooohhh and yummy yummy woolies toffee...mmmmm |
Thanks everyone for making us feel super special! Now we need you to come visit us so we can return the favour!
No comments:
Post a Comment