Our trip West to Carletonville
Our amigos, Nicol and Trevor, invited us for a weekend in ville. Its been about 13+ years since my last stay at the ville. Yip 13 years, our first year at Varsity where Nicol and I met. Wish I had a pic of us back then, boy how things have changed. Firstly Nicol had long hair (cut short in her first year of varisty), secondly we both married now here is a story. Both of us, in one of our daily coffee shop discussions swore we'd never marry a veggie boy, butcher or a bottle store boy tee hee fate sure dealt us one. Nicol married Trevor who works on the veggie market and I married Ili who works at Rebel Fruit & Veg. So much for deciding our own fate lol! Regardless I think us varsity girls landed ourselves lucky with the our boys!
| Our Amigos - Nicol and Trev |
| Calista and Jaime |
The familia - Jardim, Da Mata's and Dinis
Thank you for a great weekend Amigos and thank you Mr & Mrs Dinis for having us over
- great memories!
| The love affair begins! |
No comments:
Post a Comment