Its our annual visit to Boston to see Jaime's cranio team. Today we decided since it was just me and the kids we'd take the train in and walk Boston. The boys had a blast taking the train again, walking Boston was fun, but crazy stressful using public transportation with two kids. Not sure it was the smartest plan.
The great news is that Jaime's head is perfect. The doctors were very happy with his growth and shape. They were a little concerned with the hole on the front side of his head, but figured it was not serious enough to operate. This I am thankful for. The bumps on the top section are ok and expected, and something we live with. But thankfully it is more of a hair cutting issue than a development issue.
I know my little man is growing and developing normally, but these annual check ups freak me out, I get so anxious and nervous before hand and walk out with huge relief. only a few more check ups left then we out in the clear.


No comments:
Post a Comment