Now that Jaime has started to stick to a "routine" per say ie he is eating breakfast lunch and dinner, with snacks in between, plus 3 bottles of formula and limited gagging, vomiting and the usual fussing I complain about, I think its about time I focus on me - a little at least ;-)
So here is the plan aka the challenge. Ive joined a new group of runners. These girls train at 5 in the morning, they train every day, me well I'm doing 3 days a week. My 3 days a weeks consist of Tues 6km run with leg workout, Thurs 8km hill run and Sat 8km fast run. I am intending to include a 5km on the Friday but for now its just in the plan for the future...
Now health wise...mmmm..... the HUGEST challenge! Now to me food is my comfort, my best friend, my soul mate! Its there when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm stressed, when I'm relaxed its just always there and its always just so dam good. So how mentally do you stop or change your perception towards it? Well anyway I need to get over this obsession and just gain some control. So after reading Beths blog and checking her 8 pack Ive decided I'm going start clean eating. I've done weight watches before, which worked well so I'll integrate the two and see how we go.
So here is to the new Jaime, the new me and the new Ili (ha ha he doesn't know it but he's gonna eat clean too hee haaawww hee haaa)! Bye bye beeg bum bye bye
1 comment:
Good luck! Although, I honestly don't think you have any weight to lose. But I know I wouldn't listen if someone said that to me either :)
Post a Comment